Santander Digital Hub
A landmark new workplace for Milton Keynes
The world class Digital Hub will consolidate Santander’s offices within Milton Keynes to create a new campus for 6,000 people alongside new public amenities.
Innovation, integration and sustainability
These three principles underpin the new development. The Digital Hub is a new type of office in Milton Keynes, which will enhance the reputation of Central Milton Keynes as a centre of digital innovation.
About the Scheme
The new Digital Hub will provide:
Seven floors of office space
Meeting and conference facilities
Space for local businesses and pop-ups
Auditorium – bookable externally
Health and fitness facilities
Food and beverage facilities
Rooftop bar and terrace
Santander branch accessible to the public
Programme of events and curated spaces
Basement car parking for staff
Key design objectives for the Digital Hub:
- Foster a stronger sense of community for Santander staff
- Provide a range of public facilities to create a sense of vitality and activity
- Build the connection between Santander and the wider community
- Create links with the planned new university, MK:U
- Ensure a sustainable future for the bank, both environmentally and economically
- Reflect the bank’s sustainable ethos and achieve a BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating for its environmental performance
- Provide a healthy workplace that supports staff wellbeing and achieves a WELL Gold standard
- Reinforce Milton Keynes’ position as a centre of technological innovation
- Provide an inspiring work environment to stimulate productivity, innovation and collaboration
- Support a range of formal and informal work and social settings
Full details of the project are provided within our presentation boards.
Tell us what you think
Your views on the development are important to us.
Please feel free to give us feedback.
Santander Milton Keynes development is an MK investment near Grafton Gate, where the Santander Building and Milton Keynes development is taking place